14 de julho de 2015

A Walk Down Abbey Road Tour - A tribute to The Beatles (2001)



Disc 1 
1 Magical Mystery Tour 
2 Open My Eyes 
3 Sirius/Eye In The Sky 
4 Crazy On You 
5 My Wife 
6 Hello It’s Me 
7 Don’t Answer Me 
8 You’re The Biggest Part Of Me 
9 How Much I Feel 
10 Bang On The Drum 
11 The Real Me 
12 Dreamboat Annie 
13 Games People Play 
14 Barracuda/My Generation 

Disc 2 
1 Back In The U.S.S.R. 
2 Lady Madonna 
3 I’m Down 
4 The Fool On The Hill 
5 While My Guitar Gently Weeps 
6 Here Comes The Sun 
7 Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds 
8 You’ve Got To Hide Your Love Away 
9 Maybe I’m Amazed 
10 Rain 
11 Blackbird 
12 Everybody’s Got Something To Hide Except Me And My Monkey 
13 Revolution 
14 Day Tripper 
15 Ticket To Ride 
16 I Want To Hold Your Hand + Hey Jude 
17 Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End 


Alan Parsons - Guitars, Vocals & Keyboards 
Todd Rundgren - Guitars & Vocals 
Ann Wilson - Vocals & Flute 
John Entwistle - Bass & Vocals 
David Pack - Guitars & Vocals 
Godfrey Townsend - Guitars 
Steve Loungo - Drums 
John Beck - Keyboards 



Nenhum comentário: