26 de fevereiro de 2016

VA - Savoy Blues 'N' Boogie



01. Man Eater - Big Jay McNeely & His Blue Jays 
02. Double Faced Deacon - Tommy Brown 
03. Did You Ever Love A Woman - Gatemouth Moore 
04. I Want To Rock - Little Miss Sharecropper 
05. Bookie's Blues - H-Bomb Ferguson 
06. The Rainy Day Blues - Sonny Wilson 
07. Airplane Blues - Helen Humes 
08. You're The Greatest - Dallas Bartley 
09. My Good Pott - Doc Pomus 
10. Fine Brown Frame - Milton Buggs 
11. Take The Hands Off The Clock - Tiny Bradshaw & His Orchestra 
12. I Know What It's All About - Dallas Bartley & His Band 
13. I'm Still In Love With You - Melvin Moore 
14. Married Woman's Boogie - Billy Wright 
15. My New Chick - Doc Pomus Listen Listen 
16. I Ain't Mad At You Pretty Baby - Gatemouth Moore 
17. V-8 Baby - Tommy Brown 
18. Helen's Advice - Helen Humes


via: zerosounds



Nenhum comentário: