10 de março de 2018

The Fugs - The First Album (1966)


1. Slum Goddess
2. Ah, Sunflower Weary Of Time
3. Supergirl
4. Swinburne Stomp
5. I Couldn't Get High
6. How Sweet I Roamed From Field To Field
7. Carpe Diem
8. My Baby Done Left Me
9. Boobs A Lot
10. Nothing
11. We're the Fugs
12. Defeated
13. The Ten Commandments
14. CIA Man
15. In The Middle Of Their First Recording Session The Fugs Sign The Worst Contract Since Leadbelly's
16. I Saw The Best Minds Of My Generation Rock
17. Spontaneous Salute To Andy Warhol Songs From The "Night Of Napalm" -Live At The Bridge Theater, St. Mark's Place (1965)
18. War Kills Babies
19. The Fugs National Anthem
20. The Fugs Spaghetti Death (No Redemption No Redemption) - A Glop Of
Spaghetti For Andy Warhol - From The Tuli Tapes
21. Rhapsody Of Tuli

Bonus Track
Alternate Takes from The Fugs First Folkways Sessions April 1965
22. Supergirl (The Write Underwater Version)
23. Ah, Sunflower, Weary of time
24. I'm Going to kill Myself Over
.


via: zerosounds


 
bem vindo os amigos:

Nenhum comentário: