22 de janeiro de 2016

Frank Zappa & The Mothers of Invention - Freak Out! (1965)



01. Hungry Freaks, Daddy 
02. I Ain't Got No Heart 
03. Who are the Brain Police? 
04. Go Cry On Somebody Else's Shoulder 
05. Motherly Love 
06. How Could I Be Such a Fool 
07. Wowie Zowie 
08. You Didn't Try to Call Me 
09. Any Way the Wind Blows 
10. I'm Not Satisfied 
11. You're Probably Wondering Why I'm Here 
12. Trouble Every Day 
13. Help I'm a Rock 
14. The Return of the Son of Monster Magnet


Frank Zappa with The Mothers of Invention: 
Ray Collins: lead vocals, harmonica, tambourine, finger cymbals, bobby pin & tweezers 
Jim Black: drums (also sings in some foreign language) 
Roy Estrada: bass & guitarron, boy soprano 
Elliot Ingber: alternate lead & rhythm guitar with clear white light. 




Nenhum comentário: