26 de maio de 2015

V.A. - The Story Of The Blues - 125 Blues Classics (2012)


CD1 - Boom Boom:

01. John Lee Hooker - Boom Boom 
02. Albert King - Travelin' to California 
03. Muddy Waters - Baby Please Don't Go
04. Lightnin' Hopkins - Coffee Blues
05. T-Bone Walker - Strollin' With Bones 
06. Buddy Guy - First Time I Met the Blues 
07. Otis Bush - I'm Satisfied 
08. Bo Diddley - I'm a Man
09. Elnore James - I Can't Hold Out
10. Junior Wells - Two Headed Woman 
11. Sonny Boy Williamson - Ninety Nine 
12. Perry Mayfield - Are You Out Ther 
13. Willie Nix - Riding in the Moonlight 
14. Jimmy Red - You Got Me Dizzy 
15. Bobby Blue' Bland - It's my Life 
16. Jimmy McCraklin - Just Got to Know 
17. Muddy Waters - Mannish Boy 
18. Lowell Fulson - Reeonsider Baby 
19. Big Bill Broonzy - Little City Woman 
20. Jimmy Rogers - What Have I Done 
21. Willie Mabon - I'm Mad 
22. Charley Patton - Moon Ging Down 
23. Bumble Bee Slim - Strange Angel 
24. Jimmy Witherspoon - Spoon's Blues 
25. Howlin' Wolf - Smoke Stack Lightning



CD 2 - Every Day I Have the Blues:

01. B.B. King - Every Day I Have the Blues 
02. Slim Harpo - I'm a King Bee 
03. Dale Hawkins - Sussie Q 
04. Albert King - I've Made Nights by Myself 
05. Little Walter - My Babe
06. Willie Dixon - 29 Ways 
07. Elmore James - Happy Home 
08. Buddy Guy - Let Me Love You Baby 
09. Muddy Waters - I Feel Like Going Home 
10. Jimmy Binkley - Wine Wine Wine 
11. T-Bone Walker - Mean Old World 
12. Smokey Hogg - When I've Been Drinkin'
13. Otis Rush - Can't Quit You Baby 
14. Smiley Lewis - I Hear You Knocking 
15. Walter Shakey Horton - West Winds Are Blowing 
16. Howlin' Wolf - Come To Me Baby 
17. Gulian Slim - The Thind That I Used to Do 
18. Johnny Shines - Joliet Blues 
19. Jimmy Nelson - Free and Easy Mind 
20. St. Louis Jimmy - So Nice and Kind 
21. Memphis Jug Band - Sun Brimmer's Blues 
22. Jimmy Deberry - Take a Little Chance ]
23. Robert Johnson - Preaching Blues (Up Jumped the Devil)
24. Little Milton - If You Love Me 
25. John Lee Hooker - Dimples 



CD 3 - Dust my Broom:

01. Elmore James - Dust my Broom 
02. Memphis Slim - Memphis Slim USA
03. Muddy Waters - Rollin Stone 
04. Sonny Boy Williamson - Fattenin' Frogs for Snakes 
05. Son House - Death Latter Blues
06. Howlin' Wolf - Evil 
07. Big Joe Williams - Rooting Ground Hog 
08. Robert Johnson - Sweet Home Chicago 
09. Buddy Guy - Ten Years Ago 
10. Otis Rush - You Know my Love 
11. Robert Nighthawk - Six Three O 
12. Billy Love - You're Gonna Cry 
13. Jimmy Reed - Ain't That Loving You Baby 
14. Lowell Fulson - Trouble, Trouble 
15. Lil' Son Jackson - Freedom Train Blues 
16. John Lee Hooker - It's my Own Fault 
17. Big Maceo - Texas Blues 
18. Jimmy Witherspoon - When the Lights Go Out 
19. Big Mann Thoruton - Nightmare 
20. Smokey Hogg - Shake a Leg 
21. Charley Patton - Down the Dirt Road Blues
22. Jimmy McCracklin - Later On 
23. Big Joe Williams - Delta Blues 
24. Lightnin' Hopkins - Jack Head Boogie 
25. B.B. King - Three O' Clock Blues 



CD 4 - Hoochie Coochie Man:

01. Muddy Waters - I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man 
02. Bobby 'Blue' Bland - Farther Up the Road 
03. Clarence 'Gatemouth' Brown - She Winked Her Eye 
04. T-Bone Walker - Wanderin' Heart 
05. Peppermint Harris - Rainin' in my Heart 
06. Barbecue Bob - Barbecue Blues 
07. Jimmy Rogers - One Kiss 
08. Howlin' Wolf - Forty Four 
09. Robert Lockwood, Jr. - My Daily Wish 
10. Sleepy John Estes - Registration Day Blues 
11. Otis Rush - So Many Roads, So Many Trains 
12. Skip James - Devil Got my Woman 
13. Elmore James - Sinful Woman 
14. Robert Nighthawk - Return Mail Blues 
15. B.B. King - Bad Luck Soul 
16. Little Walker - Juke 
17. Blind Willie Johnson - Motherless Children 
18. Lonnie Johnson - I Don't Hurt Anymore 
19. Lightnin' Hopkins - Black Cat Bone 
20. Jimmy Nelson - T-99 Blues
21. Tampa Red - Sweet Little Angel
22. John Lee Hooker - Hobo Blues 
23. Robert Johnson - Phonograph Blues
24. Mississippi John Hurt - Frankie and Johnny 
25. Sonny Boy Williamson - Keep It to Yourself



CD 5 - I Put a Spell on You:

01. Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell on You 
02. Lightnin' Hopkins - Give Me Central 209 
03. Jimmy Witherspoon - Did You Ever 
04. Hawlin' Wolf - Spoonful 
05. Danny Overbea - Forty Cups of Coffee 
06. Bukka White - Fixin' to Die Blues 
07. Muddy Waters - Got My Mojo Working 
08. Freddie King - Hide Away 
09. John Lee Hooker - Queen Bee 
10. Elmore James - The Sun Is Shining 
11. Big Joe Williams - Overhauling Blues 
12. Otis Rush - I Can't Stop 
13. Memphis Slim - Walking Alone
14. Eddie Boyd - 24 Hours 
15. Barbecue Bob - Ease It to Me Blues 
16. Blind Willie McTell - She Don't Treat Me Good No More 
17. Willie Nix - Truckin' Little Woman 
18. Blind Boy Fuller - Pistol Slapper Blues
19. Little Walter - Who 
20. Sonny Boy Williamson - Don't Start Me to Talkin' 
21. Blind Willie McTell - B & O Blues No 2 
22. Jimmy Rogers - The Last Time 
23. Buddy Guy - I Got my Eyes on You 
24. B.B. King - The Woman I Love (Moonshine Woman Blues)
25. Robert Johnson - Me and the Devil Blues



via: zinhof

Nenhum comentário: