21 de julho de 2015

TIA BLAKE and her folk-group ‎– Folksongs And Ballads (1971)



01. Betty and Dupree
02. Black Is the Color
03. Wish I Was a Single Girl Again
04. I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow
05. Jane Jane
06. Lost Jimmi Whalen
07. The Rising of the Moon
08. Hangman
09. Turtle Dove
10. Plastic Jesus
11. Polly Vaughn
12. My Father Is a Lonely Man [CBC Recording] - (previously unreleased)
13. Yellow Hair [CBC Recording] - (previously unreleased)
14. Country Boy [CBC Recording] - (previously unreleased)
15. Betty & Dupree [Rehearsal] - (previously unreleased)
16. Hangman [Rehearsal] - (previously unreleased)
17. White Bird [Rehearsal] - (previously unreleased)
18. take) Wish I Was a Single Girl Again [Rehersal Take 1] - (previously unreleased)
19. take) Wish I Was a Single Girl Again [Rehersal Take 2] - (previously unreleased)



Nenhum comentário: