23 de julho de 2015

VA – Dore L.A. Soul Sides 2 (2015)



01. Take Away This Loneliness - Fidels
02. Hold Back The Dawn - Natural Resources
03. If There Were No You - Natural Resources
04. Family Man - Slim & The Twilites
05. The Winds Kept Laughing - Betty Turner & The Chevelles
06. Where There s A Will There's A Way - Eddie Kool
07. As I Sit Here - Friday s Child
08. I ll Laugh Till I Cry - Toussaint Mccall
09. I Would Rather Have All Of Nothing - Toussaint Mccall
10. Do It Right Now - Entertainers Iv
11. Temptation Walk - Entertainers Iv
12. Do The Skin - Kenard Gardner
13. Oh How I Love You - Little Johnny Hamilton
14. My Lonely Feeling - Milton James
15. Your Ship Of Fools - Ray Marchand
16. Gone With The Wind Is My Love - Rita & Tiaras
17. Why Does It Feel So Right - Shades Of Jade
18. On A Day When It's Raining - Superbs
19. Baby's Gone Away - Superbs
20. You Really Never Know Till Its Over - Vel-Vetts


via: exystence

Nenhum comentário: