16 de novembro de 2015

V.A. - Muddy Waters 100 (2015)



01. Got My Mojo Working (Featuring Shemekia Copeland)
02. Still A Fool (Featuring Derek Trucks)
03. I Be's Troubled (Featuring Bob Margolin)
04. I'm Ready (Featuring Johnny Winter)
05. Mannish Boy (Featuring John Primer)
06. Rosalie (Featuring Steve Gibons)
07. Why Don't You Live So God Can Use You (Featuring Leanne Faine)
08. Good News (Featuring James Cotton)
09. Trouble No More (Featuring Billy Branch)
10. She Moves Me (Featuring Matthew Skoller)
11. Can't Get No Grindin' (Featuring Billy Branch)
12. Forty Days And Forty Nights (Featuring Gary Clark Jr)
13. Last Time I Fool Around With You (Featuring Keb' Mo')
14. I Feel So Good (Featuring James Cotton)
15. Feel Like Going Home (Featuring John Primer)


via: zinhof

Nenhum comentário: