27 de dezembro de 2015

Carly Simon – Songs from the Trees: A Musical Memoir Collection (2015)



CD 1:
 “Boys in the Trees”
“Winken’, Blinkin’ and Nod” – The Simon Sisters
“Orpheus”
“Older Sister”
“It Was So Easy”
“Embrace Me, You Child”
“Hello Big Man”
“Two Hot Girls (On a Hot Summer Night)”
“It Happens Everyday”
“His Friends Are More Than Fond of Robin”
“I’m All It Takes to Make You Happy”
“That’s the Way I’ve Always Heard It Should Be”
“I’ve Got to Have You”
“Anticipation”
“Legend in Your Own Time”
“Three Days”

CD 2:
“Julie Through the Glass”
“We Have No Secrets”
“You’re So Vain”
“Mind On My Man”
“Mockingbird” (with James Taylor)
“After the Storm”
“Haunting”
“In Times When My Head”
“You Belong To Me”
“We’re So Close”
“From the Heart”
“Come Upstairs”
“The Right Thing to Do”
“Showdown”


via: exystence

Nenhum comentário: