24 de fevereiro de 2016

VA – Harmonica Blues Deep Cuts (2016)



01. Muddy Waters - All Aboard 
02. Sonny Boy Williamson II - Good Evening Everybody 
03. John Mayall - Leaping Christine 
04. Slim Harpo - I Need Money (Keep Your Alibis) 
05. Little Walter - That's It 
06. Howlin' Wolf - I Didn't Know 
07. Joe Louis Walker - Got to Find My Baby 
08. James Cotton - Take a Message 
09. The Blues Band - Rolling Log 
10. Memphis Jug Band - Cocaine Habit Blues 
11. Jean-Jacques Milteau - Fishing Blues 
12. Juke Boy Bonner - I'm Lonely Too 
13. Alexis Korner's Blues Incorporated - Rain Is Such a Lonesome Sound 
14. Jimmy Rogers - Luedella 
15. John Mayall & The Bluesbreakers - Missing You 
16. Guy Davis - If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day 
17. Sonny Boy Williamson II - That's All I Want 
18. J.D. Short - Help Me some 
19. Robert Lockwood, Jr. - Big Legged Woman 
20. Muddy Waters - Evans' Shuffle 
21. James Cotton - Hucklebuck 
22. Little Walter - Blue Midnight 
23. Howlin' Wolf - Mama Died and Left Me 
24. Toots Thielemans - You're My Blues Machine 
25. Junior Mance - Riffin' (A.K.A a Motif Is Just a Riff)


via: sanet.me

Nenhum comentário: