12 de julho de 2016

SONNY TERRY & BROWNIE McGHEE – BLIND BOY FULLER AND WHAT FOLLOWED (1941)



01 - Brownie McGhee - Step It Up And Go No. 2
03 - Brownie McGhee - Death Of Blind Boy Fuller (Alt
04 - Brownie McGhee - Death Of Blind Boy Fuller
05 - Brownie McGhee - Got To Find My Little Woman
06 - Brownie McGhee - I'm A Black Woman's Man (Alt.
08 - Brownie McGhee - Dealing With The Devil
09 - Brownie McGhee - Double Trouble (Take 1)
10 - Brownie McGhee - Double Trouble (Take 2)
11 - Brownie McGhee - Woman I'm Done
12 - Brownie McGhee - Key To My Door
13 - Brownie McGhee - Million Lonesome Women
14 - Brownie McGhee - Ain't No Tellin'
15 - Brownie McGhee - Try Me One More Time
16 - Brother George - I Want To See Jesus
17 - Brother George - Done What My Lord Said
18 - Brother George - I Want King Jesus
19 - Brother George - What Will I Do (Without The Lord)
20 - Brownie McGhee - Key To The Highway 70 (Take 1)
21 - Brownie McGhee - Key To The Highway 70 (Take 2)
22 - Brownie McGhee - I Don't Believe In Love
23 - Brownie McGhee - So Much Trouble
24 - Brownie McGhee - Goodbye Now


via: unclegil

Nenhum comentário: