10 de junho de 2013

Michael Bloomfield

michael bloomfield - don't say that I ain't your man! (1994) michael bloomfield - I'm cutting out (1964-1965)

Don't Say That I Ain't Your Man! (1994)
(Essential Blues 1964-1969)

 

I'm Cutting Out (2001)

michael bloomfield - If You Love These Blues (2004) michael bloomfield - super session (1968)

If you love these blues Play 'Em As You Please (2004)

Super Session (1968)

michael bloomfield - the live adventures michael bloomfield - fillmore east (1)

The Live Adventures of Michael Bloomfield & Al Kooper (1968)
CD 1 CD 2

Fillmore East: The Lost Concert Tapes 12-13-68 (2003)

ouvir

via: pintandomusica

Um comentário:

goinsidemyhead disse...

As much as I want to love Brother Mike and I'm Ctting Out, it just can't be so...I don't hear the je ne sais pas thing that Buddy, the KIngs, Hendrix and Clapton had which was a gut wrenching and uplifting guitar tone with power...he's kinda anemic yo....,is that mayo on that bread?
But on Super Session he destroys...what a reliaf.,,but Kooper sucks though and his solos are shit...thats that..and the horns that pissed Mike off, pissed me off too.. fuck off Kooper you suck two times...thanks for the cool posts moochacho..