4 de maio de 2016

The White Stripes – The Complete John Peel Sessions (2016)



Peel Session 1 Setlist:
Let’s Shake Hands
When I Hear My Name
Jolene
Death Letter
Cannon
Astro
Jack the Ripper
Hotel Yorba
I’m Finding It Harder to Be a Gentleman
Screwdriver
We’re Going to Be Friends
You’re Pretty Good Looking (For a Girl)
Boll Weevil
Hello Operator
Baby Blue (Gene Vincent cover)

Peel Session 2 Setlist:
Lord, Send Me an Angel (Blind Willie McTell cover)
Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground
I Think I Smell a Rat
Well It’s True That We Love One Another
Let’s Build a Home
Little Room
The Union Forever
The Same Boy You’ve Always Known
Look Me Over Closely (Terry Gilkyson cover)
Looking at You(MC5 cover)
St. James Infirmary
Apple Blossom
Do
Rated X (Loretta Lynn cover)
Jumble, Jumble
Little People


via: exystence

Nenhum comentário: