2 de maio de 2019

Esther Phillips - The Best Of Esther Phillips 1962-1970


1. Release Me    
2. Am I That Easy To Forget    
3. I've Forgotten More Than You'll Ever Know About Him    
4. No Headstone On My Grave    
5. Hello Walls    
6. Mo Jo Hannah    
7. I Saw Me    
8. Double Crossing Blues    
9. It's Too Soon To Know    
10. Out Of The Blue    
11. Makin' Whoopee    
12. Shangri-La    
13'Tis Autumn    
14. Moonglow & Theme From Picnic    
15. And I Love Him    
16. Some Things You Never Get Used To    
17. Let Me Know When It's Over    
18. I Could Have Told You So    
19. The Party's Over    
20. As Tears Go By    
21. Every Time We Say Goodbye    
22. Crazy He Calls Me    

1. When A Woman Loves A Man    
2. Try Me    
3. When Love Comes To The Human Race    
4. I'm Sorry    
5. Please Send Me Someone To Love    
6. Cry Me A River Blues    
7. I'm Gettin' 'Long Alright    
8. It Could Happen To You    
9. Set Me Free    
10. Brand New Day    
11. Crazy Love    
12. All God Has Is Us    
13. Too Late To Worry, Too Blue To Cry    
14. I'm In The Mood For Love (Moody's Mood For Love)    
15. Tonight, I'll Be Staying Here With You    
16. Sweet Dreams 
.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
bem vindo amigos, acesse e compartilhe:

Nenhum comentário: