12 de julho de 2015

VA – Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone (2015)



01. Lisa Simone – My Mama Could Sing (Intro)
02. Lauryn Hill – Feeling Good
03. Lauryn Hill – I’ve Got Life (Version)
04. Lauryn Hill – Ne me quitte pas
05. Jazmine Sullivan – Baltimore
06. Grace – Love Me or Leave Me
07. Usher – My Baby Just Cares for Me
08. Mary J. Blige – Don’t Let Me Be Misunderstood
09. Gregory Porter – Sinnerman
10. Common & Lalah Hathaway – We Are Young Gifted & Black
11. Alice Smith – I Put a Spell on You
12. Lisa Simone – I Want a Little Sugar in My Bowl
13. Lauryn Hill – Black Is the Color of My True Love’s Hair
14. Lauryn Hill – Wild Is the Wind
15. Lauryn Hill – African Mailman (Instrumental)
16. Nina Simone – I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel to Be Free


via: plixid

Nenhum comentário: