7 de abril de 2017

Billie Holiday - Carnegie Hall Concert (1956)



01. Reading from Lady Sings the Blues
02. Lady Sings the Blues
03. Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do
04. Reading from Lady Sings the Blues/Trav'lin' Light
05. Reading from Lady Sings the Blues
06. Billie's Blues
07. Body and Soul
08. Reading from Lady Sings the Blues
09. Don't Explain
10. Yesterdays
11. Please Don't Talk About Me When I'm Gone
12. I'll Be Seeing You
13. Reading from Lady Sings the Blues
14. My Man
15. I Cried for You
16. Fine and Mellow
17. I Cover the Waterfront
18. What a Little Moonlight Can Do


Billie Holiday - vocals
Carl Drinkard - piano
Kenny Burrell - guitar
Carson Smith - bass
Chico Hamilton - drums
Roy Eldridge - trumpet
Coleman Hawkins - tenor sax
Tony Scott - piano, clarinet
Buck Clayton - trumpet
Al Cohn -tenor sax


via: caferegios

Nenhum comentário: