2 de outubro de 2016

VA - Retrospective: The Music of Mad Men (2015)



1. RJD2 - "A Beautiful Mine" 
2. Don Cherry and Ray Conniff & His Orchestra - "Band of Gold" 
3. Vic Damone - "On the Street Where You Live" 
4. Bobby Helms - "My Special Angel" 
5. Bob Dylan - "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right" 
6. The Decemberists - "The Infanta" 
7. Peter, Paul and Mary - "Early in the Morning" 
8. Christina Hendricks - "C'est Magnifique" 
9. Skeeter Davis - "The End of the World" 
10. Roy Orbison - "Shahdaroba" 
11. David Carbonara - "Score Suite 1" 
12. Jessica Paré - "Zou Bisou Bisou" 
13. The Beach Boys - "I Just Wasn't Made for These Times" 
14. Connie Conway - "I Should Not Be Seeing You" 
15. Nancy Sinatra - "You Only Live Twice" 
16. Big Brother & The Holding Company - "Piece of My Heart" 
17. Judy Collins - "Both Sides Now" 
18. The Spencer Davis Group - "I'm a Man" 
19. The Zombies - "This Will Be Our Year" 
20. Frank Sinatra - "My Way" 
21. Robert Morse - "The Best Things in Life Are Free" 
22. Roberta Flack - "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" 
23. David Carbonara - "Score Suite 2" 
24. The New Seekers - "I'd Like to Teach the World to Sing (In Perfect Harmony)" 



Nenhum comentário: