14 de agosto de 2023

VA – The Rolling Stones: Origins (2023)

 

CD 1
01. Muddy Waters – Rollin’ Stone
02. Chuck Berry – Come On
03. Howlin’ Wolf – The Red Rooster
04. Bo Diddley – Mona
05. John Lee Hooker – Dimples
06. Jimmy Reed – Honest I Do
07. Little Walter – Confessin’ the Blues
08. Slim Harpo – I’m a King Bee
09. Robert Johnson – Love in Vain Blues
10. Elvis Presley – My Baby Left Me
11. Buddy Holly & The Crickets – Not Fade Away
12. Cliff Richard|The Shadows – You Don’t Know
13. Eddie Cochran – 20 Flight Rock
14. Jerry Lee Lewis – Money (That’s What I Want)
15. The Everly Brothers – Wake up Little Susie
16. Dale Hawkins – Susie-Q
17. Johnny Kidd & The Pirates – I Can Tell
18. Alexis Korner’s Blues Incorporated – I Got my Mojo Working

CD 2
01. Ray Charles – I’m Movin’ On
02. Marvin Gaye – Hitch Hike
03. The Temptations – Oh Mother of Mine
04. Smokey Robinson & The Miracles – Mighty Good Lovin’
05. The Coasters – Poison Ivy
06. Larry Williams – She Said Yeah
07. Irma Thomas – Don’t Mess with My Man
08. Amos Milburn – Down the Road Apiece
09. Buster Brown – Fannie Mae
10. Otis Redding – These Arms of Mine
11. Solomon Burke – Cry to Me
12. The Drifters – Save the Last Dance for Me
13. Don Covay – I’m Coming Down with the Blues
14. Benny Spellman – Fortune Teller
15. Arthur Alexander – You Better Move On
16. Bob & Earl – Oh Baby Doll
17. Alvin Robinson – Oh Red
18. Gene Allison – You Can Make It If You Try/Have Faith
.





ESTRADAS INFINITAS 2023
bem vindo amigos, acesse e compartilhe:




Nenhum comentário: