28 de junho de 2020

Vera Lynn: Her Greatest From Abbey Road 2017


01. "My Son, My Son" [previously unreleased]
02. "Mr. Wonderful"
03. "I'm Beginning to See the Light"
04. "The White Cliffs of Dover"
05. "Medley: When the Lights Go On Again/I'll Pray for You/We'll Meet Again"
06. "It's a Sin to Tell a Lie" [previously unreleased]
07. "No Regrets" [previously unreleased]
08. "There'll Always Be an England"
09. "Land of Hope and Glory"
10. "It Hurts to Say Goodbye"
11. "Yours"
12. "I'll Be Seeing You"
13. "Lili Marlene"
14. "You'll Never Know"
15. "Stars Fell on Alabama"
16. "Autumn Leaves"
17. "Where Have All the Flowers Gone"
18. "Good Night"
19. "As Time Goes By"
20. "I Wish You Love"
21. "A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square"
22. "The Nearness of You" (Ted Carfrae Mix) [previously unreleased]
23. "Where or When" (Ted Carfrae Mix) [previously unreleased]
.






sejam bem vindo os amigos:
bonzilgin

Nenhum comentário: