16 de abril de 2024

Chris Farlowe - Live At The B.B.C. [Disc 1] 2017

 

Watcha Gonna Do Baby
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About His Musical Background
The Fool
Rockin' Pneumonia And Boogie Woogie Flu
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About Recording And Touring
Think
Don't Just Look At Me
Mr. Pitiful
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About His Unique Voice And Mick Jagger
Out Of Time
It's A Man's Man's Man's World
I Got You (I Feel Good)
We're Doing Fine
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Out Of Time'
Ride On Baby
Headlines
Bread
North, South, East And West (Version 1)
I Can't Get You Out Of My Mind
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'My Way Of Giving'
My Way Of Giving
What Becomes Of The Broaken Hearted
Paint It Black (Version 1)
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Yesterdays Papers'
Yesterday's Papers
I Just Don't Know What To Do With Myself
North, South, East And West (Version 2)
Summertime
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Moanin''
Moanin'
Paint It Black (Version 2)
Interview: Chris Farlowe Talks About 'Paint It Black'
Paint It Black (Version 3)
Reason To Believe
Do What You Gotta Do
Gemini
Dawn
That's Why
.


ESTRADAS INFINITAS 2024
Curtir e compartilhar é muito importante, 
Grato

Nenhum comentário: